DEFENDANT, by and through undersigned counsel and pursuant to Rule 3.216, Washington DC Rules of Criminal Procedure, hereby notifies the Court and the State of Washington DC that the Defendant intends to rely upon insanity at the time of the alleged offenses as one of the defenses in this case.
The Defendant makes the following statement of particulars concerning the defense of insanity:
Nature of Insanity
- Substance-induced psychotic disorder with hallucinations and delusions;
- Substance-induced mood disorder;
- Severely impaired mental processes;
- Adjustment disorder;
- Alcohol intoxication; and
- Reduced cognitive, emotional and personality controls.
- David M. Smith, M.D. <br/>ADDRESS OMITTED
- Howard H. Reynolds, Ph.D. <br/>ADDRESS OMITTED
- William E. Clark, Ph.D.
- ADDRESS OMITTED